Moonta Mines Walking Trails
Welcome to the fun and unique Moonta Mines Walking Trail.
Safety is always very important to us so please take care while walking. Come into Moonta Mines Visitor Centre, at the Old Railway Station, Blanche Terrace to pick up your guide for the Walking Trails or use your phone to download free.
- Museum to Railway Station return
- Approximate length 5kms. Allow 2 hours
- Museum to Richmans area return
- Approximate length 2kms. Allow 1.5 hours
- Museum to Truer’s area return
- Approximate length 2.5kms. Allow 1.5 hours
- Short walk around the Hughes Enginehouse and you can comfortable walk about the site. Allow 30 minutes
- Starting at the Miner’s Cottage, or start at the Sweet Shop, follow signs – allow 1 hour, can be walked in either direction.